Central Indiana ASPE
Welcome to the IndyASPE.org website. The Central – Indiana ASPE Chapter was founded on October 12, 1974. The Chapter began with 24 members and now consists of over 120 members. Central Indiana ASPE is the Sponsoring Chapter of the Evansville, Indiana Satellite Chapter, and Central Indiana ASPE Chapter is largest Chapter in Region 2. Furthermore, we are inviting you to join our ASPE chapter. For more information on the American Society of Plumbing Engineers click here www.aspe.org. Come and be a part of a great organization and network with other local engineers, representatives and officials.
Feel free to browse through our site for upcoming events and information from the Chapter. On the newsletter page, you will be able to view and download our recent and past issues of the Chapter newsletter. Keep up to date with our upcoming events on the calendar page. The resources page contains our chapter photo gallery along with product information and tools for plumbing engineers
American Society of Plumbing Engineers Overview
The American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) is the international organization for professionals skilled in the design, specification and inspection of plumbing systems. ASPE is dedicated to the advancement of the science of plumbing engineering, to the professional growth and advancement of its members and the health, welfare and safety of the public.
The Society disseminates technical data and information, sponsors activities that facilitate interaction with fellow professionals, and, through research and education, expands the base of knowledge of the plumbing engineering industry. ASPE members are leaders in innovative plumbing design, effective materials and energy use, and the application of advanced techniques throughout the world.
- ASPE Plumbing Engineering Design Handbook
- Bi-monthly subscription to Plumbing Systems & Design magazine
- ASPEReport (in Plumbing Engineer magazine)
- Members Only ASPEnet Access (includes access to ASPE Data Books chapters)
- Publications and Education Programs Discounts
- ASPE Biennial Convention and Engineered Plumbing Exposition (even years)
- ASPE Biennial Technical Symposia (odd years)
- Technical Seminars and Workshops
- Access to Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Technical Books and Manuals (specific to the profession of plumbing engineering)
- Professional Certification / Recertification
- Continuing Education Opportunities in PSD magazine
- Alfred Steele Scholarship Program
- Local Chapter Affiliation
- Monthly Chapter Meetings and Technical Seminar Opportunities
- Networking Opportunities with Plumbing Engineers Worldwide
- Leadership Opportunities (Board of Directors, Region Chairs, Chapter Officers, Committees)